Sunday, August 20, 2017

I left...

...my laptop on a train, so if you are wondering why there have no entries to this Blog for the past, week, you now know the reason.  Ghastly panic....contacting Lost Property etc etc...but decision taken to buy a new laptop, and  crucial work safe because I had emailed it anyway...so...

Using various borrowed computers, I have been able to access emails and deal with all my work, but access to the Blog proved impossible. All is now rectified thanks to a generous husband and a wonderful nephew....I now have a new laptop and it is all connected and things start afresh....

And if you want to know about my work, you might get a flavour of it here...

1 comment:

Francis said...

Sorry that you lost your laptop, Joanna - it must have been a stressful time. I am so glad that you are back with a new laptop. Your Blog is important to me and to many others. Perhaps it was a way of saying you needed a new laptop!