Sunday, January 04, 2009

Now...I need your help...

...or, more specifically, your prayers. I have to be away for some days working on a complicated project, long-planned, which has already involved a number of other people in considerable expenditure of money and time and in which I am playing a necessary part. I am rather anxious about an elderly relative for whom I have primary care: the rest of the family, who are also fully committed to her care have organised themselves to ensure cover, but I am worried in case things get difficult while I am away. May I ask your prayers that all will be well? It would mean a lot to me to know of this.

6 comments:

robert said...

Reading your blogs. I thought you were having a wonder Christmas, meeting old friends and familly meals.
I see now how troubled you are.All my prayers I shall offer to help you in your worried time.Auntie J look after yourself we all love you.

Ttony said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

Joanna, you, your family and your project are in my prayers. Vaya con Dios!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanna

I will pray for you and your family while you are away. GOd keep you all safe.

Amette

MarysDowryProductions said...

Be assured of our prayers too!

Anonymous said...

Joanna, I will keep you and your family member in my prayers. God bless.