Sunday, January 25, 2009

Faithful readers...

...will be aware that Auntie tends to whizz about on a bike and not care very much about clothes and make-up. But America changed that - had to look OK for the cameras. So I had a session at the Clinique counter in a vast enormous shopping-place. A nice lady, Donna Keith, talked me through a whole regime of skin-care, dabbed stuff on my face, explaining how to cleanse it all and care for it properly. Then she took my pic and has emailed it to me...and followed it up with further advice and help. Now, how's that for service?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, where's the picture, Auntie? I think you should let us all see the new, glamourous version.....

Anonymous said...

I,d like to see the new you. Will you post it Auntie Joanna.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if Auntie's makeover was before her interview with Fr. Mitch Pacwa, but must say that she looked very pretty indeed!

Anonymous said...

Donna Keith is certainly a nice lady but she didn’t tell you that your main problem was not your skin but your mind…. any cream, treatment or makeup will change your mannish behaviour,
Joanna you are a real tomboy, that’s the problem of your life.

I am afraid it’s a bit too late to smooth out your masculine and bossy ‘tendencies.

Anonymous said...

OKaaaaay! Let's see the picture please!

She must have been after my own heart and I hope you are sticking to her advice and instructions and looking after your face now!